- Joshus Vitus frames are constructed of a special carbon hybrid weave, a combination of 800K and 700K carbon fibers. The frames weigh in at 712g for size 54 frame. This offers a superb performance at an affordable price. After extensive testing we have created a monster of a bike frame. Using the best carbon to fabricate a frame that is stiff and strong enough to handle the brutal Muskoka roads, yet light enough to climb over our hilly terrain.
- Our forks are created with the same weave that our frames are made with.
- For the Joshus Vitus, after extensive testing, we opted to go with aluminium handlebars. Weighing in at an incredible 100g, our bars weigh less than carbon yet have the increased strength that aluminium has to offer.
- All our frames are constructed with a BB30 bottom bracket to maximize frame stiffness at the crank.
- We have 7 different available sizes (48-60). Every size has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon weaves to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider.